Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Color Come Hither



With the start of summer officially underway, I must say that the only thing I want to wear is color! Be it hot pink, cobalt blue or sunny yellow, the dark and gloomy hues of winter are out of my system in a serious way.

I think I'll start the season off just right with this billowing and silky smooth Afloat Blouse ($88) at ethereal favorite, Anthropologie. I simply love its effortless and carefree style all while being oh-so in.

It will be the perfect accompaniment to some cut-off jean shorts or a pair of long and lean white denim. The blue motif is really doing it for me at the moment, but the pink version would easily be my next choice. For the accessories, I would stay clean and simple with a pair of nude cork or raffia platforms and a simple hand-held clutch. Throw on a pair of hoops and possibly a bold ring, and voile! You're ready for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment