Tuesday, June 16, 2009

American Rescue For Foreign Travel

I will be making my way to Israel later this summer for a short excursion, and right now I am in full-blown gathering mode...more like nesting, but for my suitcase.

I will be spending my days in the hot dessert sun, and many of my nights in steamy clubs; but there will also be downtime on Kibbutz's and so forth, so comfy wear is definitely a must. And you should all know by now where I hit first for cotton basics that are versatile, stylish, and like second skin, American Apparel.




I stopped in there yesterday, and had myself quite a lovely little field day. The first item I spotted was this adorable Acid Wash Hoodie ($45). I fell in love with its distressed purple/pink hues, and cannot wait to throw it on, put the hood up, and feel toasty all over.




Next, I took the comfy theme one step further with an accessory I just know I'll be living in. This Super Sheer Circle Scarf ($37) will be the epitome of my cozy, yet cool looks, and I couldn't resist the effortless chicness of fresh and clean white.




And finally, I can't seem to get enough of the Tri-Blend Track Tees ($20) that fit like t-shirts are supposed to fit: body skimming without clinging, and definitely not boxy! I already have a mini collection of them, but on this trip I refreshed my stock with another gray, indigo, and black.

No comments:

Post a Comment