Monday, April 20, 2009

Accessories Accomplished!


As soon as my Myne Lila dress fell onto my doorstep, I have been searching high and low for the perfect accents for this moody confection...especially since I'll be wearing it to a close friend's rehearsal dinner in a few weeks.

I thought a pair of flat sandals would do the trick so that the gorgeous silk/chiffon fabric would be played down a bit. And to my lucky surprise I found these Madden Ruffle T-strap flats that are absolutely perfect at one of my favorite Philly shops, South Moon Under. Not only are they wonderfully inexpensive at $39, but they are the best of both worlds: Girly (thanks to the ruched ruffle) and a bit unexpectedly edgy (thanks to the black leather).

In keeping with the dark and mysterious theme, I chose this chic Alondra Straw Clutch ($175) by 7 For All Mankind. Not only do I absolutely love anything straw in the warmer months, the patent leather trim, over-sized shape, and moody color will be great for day or night all summer long.

To finish the look off, I'm dying over this Gold Coral Branch Ring ($150) by jewelry genius Alexis Bittar. It's the perfect little something to add a bit of sparkle along with some 24k gold hoops (already owned), and this look is done!

No comments:

Post a Comment