Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Dress For All Occasions



There’s something to be said for maxi dresses that can easily go from day to night. And this moody blue, 100% silk show-stopper by every hip girl’s favorite designer, Myne is no exception.

Remember when you were told that blacks and blues never work together? Well, think again. Personally, it’s one of my favorite color combos, and one that I tend to put together quite often. The softness of the blue offsets blacks' harsh tone, which makes them a leading match in perfection.

I will certainly be pairing this Myne Lila dress with a pair of girly black sandals that have a bit of an edge (gladiator? t-strap?) and an arm full of bangles. Add in an over-sized black clutch, and I’m ready for a romantic evening at one of my favorite BYOB’s. Or, it will be sublimely chic when worn while lunching with the ladies; a breezy night by the sea in the heart of summer at the shore, or even while trampsing down the street on a sunny afternoon.

But, I will say that the absolute best part of this “very now” look is that it’s 50% off at ($156 from $312) my go-to cyber shop, ShopBop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment