Saturday, April 25, 2009

The Frock Of The Party


If you're in your 20's, you are well aware that this is the decade of the wedding. I cannot even count how many I have been to, but I will say that I am always on the hunt for the perfect cocktail frock for my next nuptials. Now this is not to say that I buy a new dress every time an invitation lands on my doorstep, but there is a rotation of about eight to ten pretty little things that go round and round the "I do" merry-go-round.

I am not one much for a plain old black dress, though I do have a couple in stock. Rather, I try to find dresses that will really stand out amongst the sea of black. And I think I found my newest one:

This Printed Silk One-Shoulder Dress ($228) is truly a knockout. I am absolutely in love with the feather motiff on this Max Studio assymetrical Goddess piece, and the deep plum color is straight up my alley. I have a wedding in June (and in September, and in October) that it will be perfect for. I'm thinking it will look great with sky-high gold peep-toes, my perfect-for-every-occasion gold hoops and an armful of bangles or a bold cocktail ring. Either way, it will be hitting the wedding rounds right along with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment