Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Linen Lust!


Ah, this Linen Racerback Vest ($198) is so up my alley that I am grinning from ear to ear. Can you say easy, breezy, and oh-so chic? It's the perfect piece over a slim white tank and white skinny jeans...and of course, a pair of gold gladiators will finish the look off to perfection. It's the quintessential summer outfit that will have you eating lunch with friends to meeting your man for a drink.

I must say that I absolutely L-O-V-E Max Studio. I've been wearing their cool styles since college, and I have yet to be disappointed. Their dresses are divine; their skirts are as easy to wear as they are cute. I never seem to have a problem finding something I love...such as this little romper, and also this black linen jumpsuit.

Yes, their pieces may seem a bit pricey in regards to their utter simplicity, however the quality is without a doubt there, and most of the time (if you can wait long enough) everything goes on a serious sale. Take it from me, you must take it to the Max.

No comments:

Post a Comment