Wednesday, May 20, 2009

A Pretty Punch Of Color


If you don't know that the maxi dress is in more than ever this summer, than you've been hiding under a pretty heavy rock. Yes, it might be a trendy item that we will be seeing everywhere from the daytime streets to the nighttime life, but there's no question that they combine effortless style with MAXImum comfort.

I, for one am a huge fan. I love that I can just throw one on, and with minimal accessories (fabulous flats, hoops and a clutch), be out the door in no time. Jersey fabrics and cotton blends are my fabric pick because they ward off pilling and don't need to be washed after every wear.

T-Bags is a fabulous jersey-loving brand that produces insanely flattering silhouettes in juicy hues and eye-catching patterns. Their prices are a bit high for many a taste, but my good 'ole friend, BlueFly.com stocks a fabulous collection of graphic dresses and tops galore that will make your mouth water and your wallet willing and ready.

I am absolutely loving this Bow-Front Strapless Dress that is without a doubt, a knockout. The purple, pink and navy color scheme is right up my summertime alley, and I just cannot wait to throw it on and run out to a party, a lunch date or just errands. Originally retailing for $246, it's 40% off at $148, which to me is a serious bargain for such a coveted brand. Here's to you, BlueFly!

1 comment: