Friday, June 26, 2009

A Delicious Evening For Alex


Last week I attended a fabulous event at the oh-so-yummy Philadelphia restaurant, Osteria The Great Chef’s Event benefits the ubiquitous Alex’s Lemonade, and is chock-full of celebrity chefs, unbelievable food, and of course, a very stylish crowd.

I shmoozed all night with famous foodies including Bobby Flay, Morimoto, Tom Colicchio, Stephen Starr, and wouldn’t you know, Danny Bonaduce. As you would expect, I was decked to the nines in a few of my favorite pieces-of-the-moment from South Moon Under.

Since it was all about lemons, I chose to rock out in the color of the night in this Jack Voile Dress. Isn’t the sunny hue perfect? Don’t you just love the crochet trim that is nothing but sweet? And I will say that it was extremely comfortable, which was a perfect match for the 20 or so delectable little bites I was privy to sample to throughout the night.

As soon as I walked out of the dressing room in my frock, the lovely salesperson was perfectly in tune to my style, and with that, suggested I pair my lemony confection with Dolce Vita’s Birdcage Heels as well as this pretty Gold Plated Bow Necklace. And I will admit I certainly felt like one of the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment