Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sale Chic!


Hello Missoni, welcome to my closet!

Now's the time to hit up Sak's Fifth Avenue for their fabulous sales at the end of the season...yes, I said that, the end of summer (at least when it comes to fashion) is here.

This fabulous Erminia Tunic Mini is the perfect piece to transition me from warm summer nights to cool fall evenings. The colors are delicious and the ease of the shift is always a favorite of mine. Is it pricey? Certainly. Is it worth it? You bet. Originally $2,200, it is now marked down to $1,319, which I think is a semi-bargain for this long-time coveted brand.

Right now, I'll pair it with nude gladiators or sky-high platform gold slingbacks. But, once the leaves start falling, chocolate brown opaque tights worn with knee-high brown boots will be the perfect accompaniments to this boat-neck, zig-zag frock. Happy, happy as can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment