Friday, July 31, 2009

Wilt This


Right before my trip to Israel, I picked up this low-radar, yet highly-fabulous Wilt Racerback Tank at Barney's . In short, it is simply divine. I don't think I've ever donned a top that embodies that coveted mix of casual and sexy than this black number.

So far, my favorite way to wear this assymetrical piece has been with a mini linen skirt and my Milly Gold Sandals. I love how from the front, you can see a hint of the light linen color, yet from the back, it's all top. However, have no fear, I will be pairing it with leggings or jeans and a chunky cardigan once fall and winter (hello transitional piece!) roll in, but for now, it needs nothing more than a simple long pendant and a barely-there bottom.

I must say that I had not been privy to this fabulous brand. But as you can expect, I have researched it to the nines, and found it at favorite stores including Shop Bop, Tee Zone, Revolve and more. Even now, as I'm blogging, it's just too hard to resist one of their tees or this everyday-wear skirt. Seriously, I'm like a kid in a new-brand candy store!

No comments:

Post a Comment