Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Bring on the Bag


There's not much more to say about Botkier's insanely gorgeous Venice Hobo other than WOWZA! The zippers are rad; the color is supple and luscious; and the shape is simply perfect.

To me, a hobo is the quintessential bag every gal must have in her closet. It fits perfectly under the arm – conforming to every curve and creves – and has that effortless chic look that I'm always craving. From jeans to a flirty dress, you will keep on reaching for this classic "forever" piece that has been kicked up a notch with of-the-moment touches. (Hello, tasslea. And did I already mention the zippers? Love!)

Although you could get back to basics with black, however I am all for the saddle color, which will go with just about everything from brown to navy to hot pink. Saks, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment