Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Wish List For Fall

Is it me, or do you find it silly that once the fireworks have been shot up in the air on July 4th, fall collections immediately appear in storefront windows and online shops' homepages? Personally, I find it hard to get excited about wool sweaters and leather boots with the sun shines as bright and warm as it does during the dog days of summer. But, for the sake of my fellow fashionistas, I must try.

Last fall, I fell in love with (and purchased) Frye's Paige Tall Riding Boot. I simply could not take them off. From leggings and skinny jeans to dresses and skirts, these chocolate brown stallions went with just about everything...I will say that I cannot wait to wear them again.

So what else will I be wearing during the upcoming chilly months? My wish list is in its early stages, though the salivating has already begun. Enjoy!



Juicy's Zip Twill Den Leggings are the end-all-be-all basic that will accompany cozy tunics, knee-length sweater vests and ballet flats.


I have been a lover of Bloch flats for years, and a refresh is certainly in need. PlazaToo.com stocks one of my faves, the London Kitty Ballets, which do the trick of satisfying my insatiable love of all things gold.



Free People's Sequin Mesh Tunic has more than enough sparkle to shine from beneath my cardigans, and the presence to make a plain pair of denim come to life. I'm thinking that the navy or silver will be my colors of choice, but hues are debatable at this point.



Cozy and simple describe this effortlessly chic Vince's Dolman Sleeve Cardigan. It will be the perfect topper to the aforementioned sequin tunic or just over a simple tank that is finished off with a beautiful scarf. If only life could be so carefree.

So, what's on your fall wish list?

1 comment: