Friday, August 21, 2009

Free For All

For whatever reason, Indie-chic boutique, Free People, holds many of my must-haves for fall. I'm in love with their couture-like creations that can be worn day or night.

You already know that their Vamp Boot is on the top of my list, but there is so much more!



As I've been reiterating time and again, plaid has been invading my closet as of late, and Merrie's Button Down Tunic is my newest pick. Long in the back, and shorter in the front, it's the perfect weekend go-to along with a pair of leggings, a scarf and boots.



There's nothing a girl needs more in her wardrobe than a bit of shine and sparkle, and with this loose-fit, gold lame tank, you'll grab for it every time you want to feel (and look) gorgeous. Dress it up at night with skinnies and heels, or play it down during the day with a chunky cardigan, tulip skirt, opaque tights and flat boots or ballets.



Stand out at your next wedding in this eclectic, yet feminine Metallic Charmer Frock. Black satin peep toe pumps, a bold ring and a chic clutch are all you need.



Lightweight sweaters are the perfect transition piece for this time of year. I'll be pairing this cheery and colorful Multi-stripe knit with my boyfriend jeans and ballets for a preppy look with lots of edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment