Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Oh, So Soft



I am craving cozy cardigans as much as my daily iced coffee these days. Yes, it's still steamy outside, but I am revving up for fall in a serious way.

My latest find is from ethereal favorite brand, Calypso. Over the years, I have purchased a bevy of pieces from this seriously chic boutique, with Julia being one of my faves. I have worn it to bridal showers, rehearsal dinners, lunch dates, and even to interviews. It's without a doubt, one of the most perfect frocks ever to be designed.

But, heading into the upcoming chilly weather, I will be layering the Neria Sweater over my sequined tanks and slub tees; part boyfriend style, part feminine, and 100% cashmere. I'll be ordering it in marine, but the plum is divine and the ciel is quite dreamy. There's simply no better way to usher in nights by the fireplace, weekends prancing around the city or Sunday brunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment