Monday, June 15, 2009

Befriending The Boyfriend


Well, if I may say so myself, I am utterly psyched about my latest purchase in these ultra-cool, boy-chic Boyfriend Jeans by the ubiquitous Current/Elliot.

I will admit that when I first tried them on, I was like "Really?" But, once my lovely Knit Wit sales girl threw a bunch of fabulous tops in the dressing room from t-shirts to flowing and summery peasant tops – including this pretty Joie Flutter Top, which was purchased as well – I couldn't resist.

These seriously distressed and unbelievably soft boyfriends will be the staple of my summer wardrobe. My first ensemble will be these two newest purchases paired with my current favorite Bernardo's. But, once that's out of my system, my everyday staples including my Tri-Blends and Perfect Fit Tees will be the perfect toppers. Summer jeans forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment