Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Beachy Keen



There's nothing I love to wear more in the summer months than linen. It's clean, refreshing, and although it may be a wrinkle haven, it screams lazy days by the beach.

I am a big believer in linen pants, but because I like mine to be bleach white, I tend to refresh them every year because once they have been worn (and washed) throughout a season, that fresh brightness is usually no more.

This year's newest linen for me is simply perfection with all of the fixins': wide-leg silhouette, drawstring, pockets, and of course bright, bright white. And for $29.50, these Beach Linen Pants (in white) by none other than Victoria's Secret are the quintessential piece of warm-weather garb.

I will keep them very casual and crisp when pairing them with a simple white tank or striped rugby tee and flips. But, I can also see glamming them up at night with a sequin-laden cardigan, a bright clutch, and metallic sandals.

No comments:

Post a Comment