Monday, June 8, 2009

Comfy Chic


Believe it or not, there are those times when I simply do not want to dress up. Say, when I'm picking up a cup 'o Joe on Saturday morning, running to the dry cleaner after a workout, or simply hanging around the house.

Now, this isn't to say that I like lounging in grungy old t-shirts and ripped/stained sweats. But, I will admit that my current collection of fresh and new "comfy wear" is quite low.

In comes these fabulous Eco-Heather Crop Sweatpants from lovely loungewear co., Alternative Apparel. Don't they look sublimely soft? Can't you picture them with your favorite tank or tee and flips? Well, I will happily be running around about town taking care of my odd and ends in the aforementioned outfit with a big fat smile on my face and a feeling of, well, cuteness.

No comments:

Post a Comment