Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sale It Ain't So!


C&C California is ridden with cool, California style that will take you from the beach to the bar in no time. I have had a long-time affection for this easy-breezy brand that time after time has dressed me in the simplest pieces that exude maximum style. From tanks and tees to gauzy beach pants and flowing dresses, a gal can never have enough sinfully soft cotton pieces that she will wear just about anywhere.

Well ladies, you best be getting yourself to C&C's one-day only dress sale, where ever dress from their entire collection is 50% off! Although a sale like may not be the best sign for this once booming business during these hard economic times, we shoppers sure have a win-win situation.

I think I'll be having this sweet and chic Crochet Mix Tank Dress. Original retailing at $128, with this sublime savings, I'll be looking at a price tag of $64, which I can easily live with. My only dilemma now is color: I'm deciding between the black ombre pattern with cascading grays and dark, gloomy tones, or the navy motif, which is riddled with turquoise and aqua hues. Hmmm...decisions, decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment