Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Change Up


So a few days ago, I blogged about my newest Comfy Chic purchase. Well, the sweats arrived at my doorstep today, and I'm sorry to say that I'm not so into them.

They are oddly thin, extremely flimsy, and I have a suspicion they will be pilling themselves away in no time. So, off to the post office I will go tomorrow.

Although I am a bit bummed, I did find happiness in another item I also ordered, which I failed to divulge at the time.

I just couldn't resist the ultra-cool Tiffany T-Shirt Dress, and boy am I glad I didn't. Unlike the sweats, this cotton blend is as smooth as silk, and not meaning to sound too cliched, like butter. I can't wait to throw a low-slung belt around it and my trusty gladiators that I seem to not be able to get enough of. I picked it up in navy, but I am sure I will be ordering the raisin color in no time. So really, I can't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment